Monday, December 1, 2008

Winging Day Fun

I, actually, did not think it was fun at all. It was snowing (the ONLY time it has snowed here since we moved to Virginia), we had to be on base before 8am, it was all E-2 talk AND I had to keep the boys quiet and happy at the same time. Come to think of it, I don't have any idea what anyone said at all during the E-2 mini brief because I just focused on shoving Cheerios at Ian and Nathan.




The simulators where Ryan gets to have all his fun at work. The boys are giving it a try.


The glorious war machine that is the E-2 Hawkeye.


Ian is somehow under the impression that pilots make more money than NFO's. They don't, but their job certainly seems easier! :)


Oh, look, I almost made it into a picture. As a general rule, I try to avoid this.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

LOL! I was wondering who that was holding Nathan. I hardly was in any pictures when the kids were little.