Wednesday, December 17, 2008

30 by 30

With less than six months to go until my 30th birthday, I'm feeling the pressure to lose all of this extra weight. Do I think I am going to lose 30 pounds? No. Am I going to try to lose 30 pounds? You betcha! To give you some perspective, if I were to lose 30 pounds I would weigh less than I weighed when Ryan and I were married. Not a lot less, but I would weight less. I think that's the main reason I am not convinced I'll lose the full 30 pounds. However, 30 by 30 sounds better than 25 or 20 by 30. Wish me luck! Oh, and I'm going to give this Weight Watchers Points thing a try. My first official diet!

2 comments:

Dalene said...

Weight Watchers is the ONLY thing that works for me... and I'll be doing 30 by 30 with you!!! Good times!

Sheelagh said...

Darn it! I missed my 30 by 30 window! Oh well, I guess it's for the best since I was destine for pregnancy by 6 months before my 30th birthday anyway. Maybe I'll try WW with you and try for 31 by 31, after the baby...I'll have about 6 months!