Saturday, January 1, 2011

Project 365

One of my resolutions for 2011 is to take one photo a day and scrapbook these photos. Since I know I will not complete this project the traditional way, I've decided to attempt digital scrapbooking for the first time! Becky Higgins' Digital Project 365 seems like a great fit for me. In fact, I've already uploaded today's photo and added the journaling! It is incredibly user friendly and I highly recommend it.

Also, in combination with this resolution, I will be posting my Project 365 photos every week to the blog. I did not post often enough last year so I will make an effort to better help our family and friends keep up with our day-to-day life.

Here is today's photo:


The boys each have their own calendar to help them keep track of all their daily activities and achievements. These $1 calendars from Michaels are perfect since each month the boys can color the picture and the daily blocks are large enough for our notes. This will hopefully help Ryan feel connected as well since we will be able to share all our mundane activities with him when he returns from deployment.

No comments: