Sunday, November 4, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

My apologies for neglecting the blog for so very long.  To say that we have been busy is an understatement.  I'll save sharing some of our "fun" projects for a future post.  For now I will share pictures of the boys since that's all anyone really cares about anyway.
 
Ian entered second grade and Nathan began first grade this September.  They are very happy to be attending the same school again and both love riding the bus together each day.  Here's a snapshot from the first day of school.
 
 
All of the local school and community events ask that costumes not include masks or weapons for Halloween.  Do you know how difficult it can be to find a costume for boys that meets both of those requirements?  Thank you Target for carrying these Super Mario Bros. costumes so I could avoid making costumes yet again this year.


Yesterday we suffered through family photos yet again.  We love Amanda of Kimberlin Gray Photography, but the boys always act so crazy and goofy for her.  Thank goodness she is supremely talented and always manages to get these excellent shots that give the impression that we are all calmly smiling at the camera.  I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Yay a new post! Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos. I love the Halloween costumes.

Sheelagh said...

YAY! I am so happy to see that you posted. I was MISSING you so much! I love the costumes...the mustaches are the best! The family photo is great too. It's amazing what the camera can catch when you snap a bunch back to back. You guys are so cute and I love the background of Fall all around you!
YAY! Now go POST MORE!!! ;-P