Thursday, October 24, 2013

Big News!

First, let me apologize for basically forgetting that this blog exists.  With email, Facebook and Instagram, I often find myself forgetting to share here with all our family and friends.  I will post a summer update this weekend.  I promise!!!

Now onto our BIG news!


 
Forgive me?  I hope so because I spent the second half of August and all of September on the couch with "morning" sickness.  Now that I am feeling better it is time to catch up on everything.

3 comments:

Dalene said...

Your photographer is amazing. I LOVE these pictures. Could your boys BE any cuter?!?! Yeah for baby #3!!!

Tammy said...

So excited for you! Knowing how awful you were feeling I'm really glad I didn't bug you about updating the blog!

Sheelagh said...

I am so excited for you. These are really great pictures and what wonderful news. :-)