Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Days 46-50

Did you think I forgot about the 365 Challenge? I did try to forget, but here I am posting daily pictures (for you, Ryan).

Day 46: The boys doing what they do best: eating. Looks like slow cooker ravioli and sausage, salad and bread. Yum! We are lucky to have boys that love to eat.


Day 47: Nathan loves his Legos from Aunt Evie and Uncle Rich. They received a huge box of Legos for Christmas which prompted Daddy to dig out his old childhood Legos as well. The boys now play with Legos at least 5 days each week.


Day 48: How do I attempt to maintain some sanity during deployment? I invite my girl friends over as often as possible (since I can rarely leave the house at night myself). Tonight's theme: CHOCOLATE!!! I did not try that chocolate wine you see pictured here...too scary. I did, however, buy a bunch of double chocolate cake donuts from Dunkin Donuts!


Day 49: Nathan is completing his homework first thing in the morning. He doesn't consistently have homework so I often forget to check his folder at night. He looks so cute in his jammies.


Day 50: Broken siding because something must constantly break during deployment. We had this section of siding repaired shortly before Ryan left and now it's coming lose again. (It's lose AGAIN in case anyone is keeping track. It's driving me CRAZY.)

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Homework in pajamas? You're terrible. Who are those strangers in my kitchen?

Melissa said...

In case anyone is wondering, Nathan is very upset that I posted a picture of him in his pajamas. He makes me laugh so often.