Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Pajamas

I am so far behind with my posts. Oh, well. Things have been so busy, blah, blah, blah. At least our downstairs home improvement projects are almost complete!

We let the boys open up one gift each on Christmas Eve--new pajamas! Ryan hates this tradition. He firmly believes that absolutely NO gifts should be opened until Christmas morning. Oh, well!




Ian loves to rip everything apart. He didn't care much about the pajamas, but he definitely enjoyed the wrapping paper.


Nathan seemed happy to receive pajamas. Had I known that it would take him forever to open his gifts the following morning, I think I would have let him open a few more on Christmas Eve. We had to beg Nathan to open his gifts on Christmas. He's such an odd one.

2 comments:

Berrett's said...

Hey Melissa!

You're kids are sooo stinkin' cute! How old are they?? Hope you had a great Christmas!

tina

The Childrens Nest said...

Hi Melissa!
Thanks for coming over to visit me at the Childrens Nest!! In answer to your question...... I hang the clothes in the doorway...I know not a great place! But YOU can put up a shelf and then get the shelf brackets that have a place to put a large wooden dowel and the clothes can be hung from there! I actually did this before... but then needed more shelf space and the only place I could add more was underneath my shelf with the wooden rod, so now I can't hang the clothes there anymore. Anyways...hope this helps a little!

Take care~
Tiffany